It is practically impossible not to find a good tone with this amp. Having a spectrum of versatility is its thing!
The Juketone Blue Blood valve amplifier takes on the classic Fender 5E3 Deluxe giving 20W of power, 5W more than the original and carries all the famous quirks that make this a truly great amplifier. Class A/B, and all hand wired and full of Ruby tube goodness.
True to the predecessor the tone is fat, strong and rich. With solid mids and a full bass response the 12” Celestion V30 speaker delivers a warm and pure tone and the classic 5E3 circuit delivers a natural and uncoloured voice from your guitar of choice, Strat or Telecaster, it will sing through the Blue Blood amp.
The Blue blood offers distorted and cranked tones which come easily when setting the volume and tone above 12 o’clock, and it’s a bluesy distortion. Think ZZ-Top, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Neil Young, Doobie Brothers, Joe Walsh, Wishbone Ash.
Want a spectrum of tones secrets? If you experiment with the tone knob and the channel you’re not plugged into, you’ll find one of the most beautiful clean tones of all times and it is simple to quickly dial in a nice clean tone, especially at practice volume levels. Want to tweek the golden sound a little more? The tone control affects volume, gain, EQ, all classic quirks that make this amp as interesting as the 50’s original it is based on. The Blue Blood has four inputs to choose from, two volume knobs and a tone knob that you can spend years trying to figure out.
- Classic tweed design (based on Fender Deluxe 5E3)
- Two input sections (normal and bright) with volume control for each section. You can either plug two rigs, two guitars or combination of both.
- Each input section has two inputs: I and II to accommodate passive/active and low/high output guitars
- 20-watts Fender-based design with 12AX7 preamp tubes, 6V6 output tubes, 5AR4 rectifier tube
- 12″ Celestion V30 speaker- 8 Ohms
Two output jack for extension speaker or dual external speaker configuration